This sacred self-initiation process will accelerate your spiritual development and facilitate healing for yourself and others…
The Protocols can be described as a self-initiatory sacrament. You learn the system and then practice using it according to the training, which has been carefully designed to bring powerful benefits at spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels.
This is a three-night residential course. Theolyn will be teaching you how to use Shefa characters in a specific, precise and systematic pattern that will enhance the flow of shefa at all levels.
The Protocols are an essential pre-requisite for anyone wishing to enrol on the Master Healer Grade, which is, in turn, a pre-requisite for the Master Teacher Grade. However, you may wish to learn the Protocols for your own personal spiritual development. Using the Protocols regularly, in conjunction with your existing Shefa Method practices will bring significant rewards for anyone on a spiritual path.
- Three nights full board: bed and breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments. All food will be vegan.
- Twice daily group meditations – before breakfast and before supper.
- Advanced Zera Meditation training.
- Full training, self-initiation and practice using the Shefa Protocols.
- Shefa Protocols Handbook.
- Deck of 22 Shefa Character cards with cloth.
Please note: The venue has yet to be finalised. We are seeking suitable accommodation with sufficient single rooms, otherwise please be willing to share. If possible, the venue will have easy access for people travelling from abroad, and for people in the UK wishing to use public transport.
- Arriving by 4pm on the first evening.
- Twice daily group meditations: 7.30 am and 5.00 pm.
- Breakfast 8.30am, lunch 12.00 – 1.30pm, dinner 6.00pm.
- Refreshment breaks 11.00am and 3.00pm.
- Morning (from 9.30) and afternoon (from 1.30) sessions.
- Evening reviews 7.30pm, closing by 9.00pm.
- Leaving at 4.00pm on the third day.
- Revising the Shefa characters, using your pack of 22 Shefa cards.
- Soul level theory.
- Establishing the use of a new zera.
- Experiencing Shefa characters drawn in the auric field.
- Consolidating the use of the new zera.
- Self-initiation, learning and practicing the Protocols.
- Reviewing theory presented in the Shefa Protocols Handbook.
- Further practice with Protocols.
- Making commitments.
- Grounding ceremony.
- Depart after tea, around 4pm.
All Mastery courses are residential. The following prices cover teaching costs only. Residential costs will be added closer to the dates. At that time I will announce deposit and instalment systems. Please contact me if you would like more information
£450 dates tba