Represent SoulSchool’s high standards, supervise students and offer Angels Script consultations…
To be a shining example of spiritual excellence requires careful training and a great deal of practice. SoulSchool Teachers glow with the light of shefa, spreading their well-grounded wisdom wherever they go. If you aspire to be the natural choice for seekers to turn to, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
The SoulSchool Teacher training leads to the SoulSchool Diploma. The course takes place over a period of six months, during which you will attend three workshops of three nights each.
During the six-month period, and in between the residential workshops, you will be looking for opportunities to give talks and teach mini-workshops in your home area – three in all – which you will need to video. You will have a total of five supervision sessions with Theolyn by telephone, Skype or Facetime. You will also have access to Theolyn by email for any essential questions arising between supervision calls and workshops.
- Three residential courses, including bed and breakfast, lunches, dinners and refreshments. All food will be vegan.
- Intensive teacher training and practice.
- Learning how to plan, prepare and deliver lessons based on SoulSchool content.
- Practicising pesentation skills for various situations, including home video and Zoom delivery.
- Six one-to-one supervision calls by telephone, Skype or Facetime.
- Theolyn will give personal feedback for your three videos, plus your Final Report.
- SoulSchool Teachers Handbook.
- SoulSchool Diploma after satisfactory completion.
Please note: The venues have yet to be finalised. We are seeking suitable accommodation with sufficient single rooms, otherwise please be willing to share. If possible, the venue will have easy access for people travelling from abroad, and for people in the UK wishing to use public transport.
- Arriving by 4pm on the first evening.
- Twice-daily group meditations: 7.30am and 5.00pm.
- Breakfast 8.30am, lunch 12.00 – 1.30pm, dinner 6.00pm.
- Refreshment breaks 11.00am and 3.00pm.
- Morning (from 9.30am) and afternoon (from 1.30pm) sessions.
- Evening reviews 7.30pm, closing by 9.00pm.
- Leaving at 4.00pm on the third day.
All residential opportunities will include time to practice Shefa Healing within the group and to report back on your progress as a healer.
After the first residential you will leave with plans for short talks or mini-workshops. You will have established your goal to deliver at least one talk or workshop, which will be a practice run.
There are two months between each residency on the Teacher’s course, during which time you will have two supervision sessions with Theolyn.
Day 1: What you will be teaching, and how to prepare to teach.
Day 2: Planning short talks or workshops based on SoulSchool content.
Day 3: Working with partner to design a short workshop.
After this residency you will be prepared for a new stage. You will establish new confidence when discussing student’s queries. You will grow to understand how to anchor yourself in an open-hearted, charismatic arena that benefits student and teacher alike.
During the period between the second and third residential you will be invited to join some of Theolyn’s supervision sessions (with her student’s permission).
Day 1: Supervising Fundamental and Gateway students.
Day 2: Introducing SoulSchool basic theories for new students
Day 3: Individual presentations based on prepared assignment.
This last residency of the training focuses on students sharing videos of their assignments. After showing their videos, each student will present their own critique, then be open to receive feedback. Depending on the number of students enrolling on this course, it is possible we may need to add another day to the event. There will be no additional teaching fee, but you would need to pay for any extra accommodation.
Day 1: Personal presentations based on videos created since last session’s feedback.
Day 2: Personal presentations based on videos created since last session’s feedback.
Day 3: Creating your business plan. How to promote yourself as a SoulSchool teacher in your area and develop your presence on the internet. Using SoulSchool logos and content for your promotions. Diploma Ceremony.
To be announced.