- This website and its content is copyright © 2020 Theolyn Cortens. All rights reserved.
- This copyright notice is enforceable under English Law and applies worldwide in all territories.
- You may not, except with the express written permission of Theolyn Cortens, distribute or in any way exploit the content on this website, commercially or non-commercially, except under the conditions listed below.
- You may not transmit any content on this website or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system, except under the conditions listed below.
- Any reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, except under the conditions listed below.
Exceptions to this copyright notice are as follows:
- You may print or download extracts strictly for your own personal and non-commercial use only to your own local hard disk . This does not include for the use of third parties.
- You may copy materials for your own personal use as part of a course purchased from Theolyn Cortens, strictly for the purposes of completing the course.
- If you use any material on this website for the purposes of research and wish to reproduce it, you must first gain permission in writing from Theolyn Cortens. Any of Theolyn Cortens’ original work used in such research must be fully cited as the property of Theolyn Cortens. Click here to contact her for permission, which will usually be granted for reasonable purposes.