Is this for you?
Do you need support while you are coping with a long-term background health issue or with an immediate problem? For example, you may be undergoing chemotherapy, or facing surgery…
- Are you willing to commit to an 8-week programme that includes twice daily meditation? You will also need to send in regular report forms, which I will review to check on your progress.
- Can you meet me once a week using Zoom? You need to be in a quiet space for up to one hour at a time when you will not be interrupted. Meetings are available most weekday at 3pm or 7pm, UK time.
How does distant healing work?
- During the week you will be meditating according to The Shefa Method system. This powerful technique allows you to drop in to an expanded state of awareness that prepares the way for healing.
- Your natural ability to heal yourself is enhanced by regularly dipping into the Divine Source of Universal energy within your own being. Just undertaking this as a regular practice will initiate a healing process, because the mind-body-spirit system will take these meditation sessions as opportunities to rebalance.
- Once a week we will have a Zoom session of approximately one hour that consists of three distinct sections, roughly equal in length:
- We talk about how your meditation is coming along, your experiences and any issues you need to discuss concerning your general health, and any particular events that have occurred.
- We then go into a quiet time. We begin with a prayer and deep breathing. We are tuning in, prior to me taking you on an inner journey to a healing space. I will then describe a process designed to encourage your natural healing ability. This may include calling on benevolent helpers, such as angels, and possibly activating the sefirot – this is similar to activating chakras. During this section I transmit healing characters chosen from the celestial alphabet used in The Shefa Method. This section will vary each time, according to the guidance I am channelling in the moment. I close the session with an invocation, then give you time to come slowly and gently back to your everyday awareness.
- After you feel ready to talk about your experience, we can discuss how you felt, any experiences you had, and how you feel now you have come back to your everyday self. This section allows time for a very gentle reintegration into your normal, daily activities.
Cost and Payment
The full cost for eight personal healing sessions will be £600. The Shefa Method supervised programme (usually priced at £720) is included. Following this programme alongside the healing sessions is essential, because it will amplify your own natural healing capacity. This is why it is available to all clients at no additional cost.
If you are on a low income, please feel free to apply for a concessionary rate on a sliding scale, according to your financial ability. The full price is the equivalent of only £75 per session, and the biggest concession I can make will be at 50% discount.
While you are following the Shefa Method Programme you will be sending in regular Self Assessment Forms that I can check during the week, in between our Zoom calls. You are also free to email me between calls if anything particular arises.
How to apply
- Book a free call so we can discuss your issues, including the option for a concessionary rate that suits your circumstances.
- If we agree this programme would be suitable for you, I will ask you to submit a Pre-Course Self- Assessment Form along with your payment
In some situations I can accept two instalments, one at the beginning and one after four weeks, but I prefer – and advise – you to pay the total fee upfront, because this demonstrates your commitment to the Universe, to your healing journey – and to me as your healer.
Payments are made direct via bank transfer. I will supply banking details when you are accepted as a client.
Please apply to me on my personal email address firstname.lastname@example.org early to ensure your place. We can then arrange a short call, so we can both find out if this is the right path for you.
You can opt to continue for a further eight weeks (the cost will be the same) and you will be given the Shefa Expansion programme to work with, alongside the healing. After this, we can discuss your best options for continuing your healing journey.