These Terms and Conditions are supplementary to our general Terms and Conditions. You should read those as well as these, as you are deemed to have agreed to all when you book a place on this Pilgrimage.
The Pilgrimage runs from 6pm French time Tuesday 24 March to 10:00am Saturday 28 March, 2020.
Number of places
We only have space for a maximum of 10 guests on this Pilgrimage. Places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. If we are unable to offer you a place, we will keep a note of your interest and offer you a priority place on any future Pilgrimage, should you so wish. However, we cannot guarantee there will be future Pilgrimages, which may in part be due to circumstances beyond our control.
All payments are to be made by Bank Transfer to Theolyn Cortens SoulSchool. You will be sent bank details when you are offered a place.
The full cost of the Pilgrimage is £1025.
A discount of £125 is available (‘Very Early Bird price’) if your deposit is paid before 2 of August, 2019, bringing the cost down to £900.
A discount of £75 is available (‘Early Bird price’) if your deposit is paid before 9 of August, 2019, bringing the cost down to £950.
- ‘Very Early Bird’: If you pay before 2 August, 2019, your deposit will be £300.
- ‘Early Bird’: If you pay before 9 August, 2019, your deposit will be £350.
- No discount: If you pay after 9 August, 2019, your deposit will be £425.
Deposits are non-refundable, unless we cancel the Pilgrimage.
Paying the balance
Once you have paid your deposit, whatever amount it is, the remainder must be paid according to the following schedule:
- £300 before 31 of October, 2020.
- £300 before 31 of January, 2020. If there are any adjustments to your final balance, they will be made at this stage.
Save more by paying all in one
If you elect to settle the entire amount in one payment, we offer a discount of 5%, over and above any discounts you take advantage of. If, for example, you pay your whole fee before 2 August, 2019, your payment will be reduced from £900 to £855.
Payments are non-refundable, unless we cancel the Pilgrimage.
What’s included in the Pilgrimage
- Zera Meditation Gold course, including live coaching with Theolyn via Skype or telephone, value £270 (click here for Zera Gold course details).
- Four nights en suite accommodation in Hôtellerie Saint Yves, Chartres. These will be single rooms if we can book quickly, otherwise twin rooms will be made available and there may be a small discount (to be confirmed).
- Four breakfasts. These are buffet-style and are not necessarily tailored to special diets.
- Two half-day workshops with Theolyn on Archangels, Melchizedech and The Shekinah.
- Guided tour around Chartres Cathedral with a professional tour guide.
- Opportunity to walk the Chartres Cathedral’s Sacred Labyrinth on Friday 26 March (separate visit from the tour guide).
- Souvenir Programme.
What’s not included in the Pilgrimage
- Travel to and from the hotel. You are responsible for getting yourself there, although do ask if you need help with any aspect of your journey — we will do our best to assist. The hotel themselves are also very helpful and do speak English. We can put you in touch with them closer to your arrival.
- You are strongly advised to take out travel insurance. This should include cover in case you are unable to come for unforeseen reasons and need to recover the fees you have paid to us.