Dates and times
The Pilgrimage runs from 6pm French time Tuesday 24 March to 10:00am Saturday 28 March, 2020.
Number of places
We only have space for a maximum of 10 guests on this Pilgrimage. Places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. If we are unable to offer you a place, we will keep a note of your interest and offer you a priority place on any future Pilgrimage, should you so wish. However, we cannot guarantee there will be future Pilgrimages, which may in part be due to circumstances beyond our control.
You can pay by instalments or save by paying all at once. All payments are to be made by Bank Transfer to Theolyn Cortens SoulSchool. You will be sent bank details when you are offered a place.
The full cost of the Pilgrimage is £1025.
Paying by instalments
You may secure your place by paying a deposit of £400. Deposits are non-refundable, unless we cancel the Pilgrimage.
If you wish to pay by instalments, this is the schedule:
- £400 Deposit by 31 of December, 2019.
- £400 First Instalment by 31 of January, 2020.
- £225 Second Instalment by 29 February, 2020. Any offers or adjustments made to your fee will be made at this stage.
Paying all in one
If you elect to settle the entire amount in one payment, we offer a discount of 5%.
Payments are non-refundable, unless we cancel the Pilgrimage. You should read our General Terms and Conditions as well as this information, as you are deemed to have agreed to these when you book a place on this Pilgrimage.
What’s included in the Pilgrimage
- The Shefa Method eight week self-study course for you to practice before the Pilgrimage takes place.
- Four nights en suite accommodation in Hôtellerie Saint Yves, Chartres. We will try and reserve you single rooms where possible on a first-come-first-served basis, but cannot guarantee this. Otherwise, a twin room will be offered.
- Four breakfasts. These are buffet-style and are not necessarily tailored to special diets.
- Two afternoon workshops (one and a half hours each) with Theolyn on Archangels, Melchizedech and The Shekinah.
- Guided tour around Chartres Cathedral with a professional tour guide.
- Opportunity to walk the Chartres Cathedral’s Sacred Labyrinth on Friday 26 March (separate visit from the tour guide).
- Souvenir Programme.
What’s not included in the Pilgrimage
- Travel to and from the hotel. You are responsible for getting yourself to Chartres, which is a short train journey from Paris. Please ask if you need help with any aspect of your journey — we will do our best to assist. The hotel themselves are also very helpful and do speak English. We can put you in touch with them closer to your arrival.
- You are strongly advised to take out travel insurance. This should include cover in case you are unable to come for unforeseen reasons and need to recover the fees you have paid to us.
- Midday lunches and evening dinners are not included. There are plenty of excellent eateries to suit all tastes, within easy walking distance of the cathedral and the hotel.