- Unless stated otherwise, all material on this website and downloads obtained via links on this website are Copyright Theolyn Cortens.
- Reproduction of these materials in any form, electronic or otherwise, is forbidden, unless express permission is given by Theolyn in writing.
- Course materials and audios may be copied for your own use only. Please respect Theolyn’s ownership of these materials and do not give copies to third parties. If you are discovered doing this, you may be liable for prosecution.
- You may not sell or pass these materials off as your own. This is regarded as theft.
- All disputes over ownership will be dealt with under English Law.
- If you wish to copy materials for some legitimate purpose, please do not hesitate to contact Theolyn first, who will consider your request and respond in a reasonable time.
- If you copy Theolyn’s materials without asking first, you will be considered in breach of Copyright and subject to appropriate legal action.